Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Miaow

I found this pity cat on the labour day (1/5/2009). That day I went to UTAR to do revision although that day UTAR staffs were on leave and the library was closed. No matter how, nothing can block my plan to do revision everyday until my examination end. ( See... I didn't lie, I was really hardworking and busy doing revision for the past 1 month de.... HAHAHA)



I like those stripes around its body. It looks gorgeous on the stripes. It's like the 虎哥虎妹 in the Hamtaro. It has stripes too... ^^


You see how cute it is when it is sleeping.... It's like other cat like to be manja manja and always rubs its neck over your palm and ankle.


This particular cat, I say it is pity because it has an abnormal leg. One of its legs at the back was injured badly don't know by what cause. That day, when I was studying in the canteen, the cat came near me, may be it wanted to ask for food from me. The canteen was close and there are only a few people in UTAR compared to the usual day. I'm sure it must be hungry cause no left food for it in the canteen that day, and that's why it came approach me.

The cat is thin (not skinny, that bad) and if you look carefully on it's back leg, it's terrible. There is no skin or flesh around it's leg and the bone seems like poke out from it. It's real bone!!!! only bone!!!!


I fed the cat with bread. Jiunn Shyan is even kind, he fed the cat with "Friskies" on the other day. I'm sure it likes it, HAHA....

No comments:

Pages